REGISTRATION OPEN UNTIL AUGUST 5th!
- Fall League will be co-ed with both boys and girls divisions.
- All participants will receive a full uniform for games, and a participation medal at the end of the season.
- Trophies for 1st and 2nd place for each grade division!
- Tournament Champion and Runner Up trophies will also be awarded.
- Indoor practices at the Ladera Sports Center are offered, but NOT guaranteed.
- Primary and/or additional practices may be held on outside courts at the coaches discretion.
- Rookie Team requests must be specified at the time of registration under the “Requests” box, during registration.
- Requests are considered ONLY for Kindergarten through 1st grade. Please write all requests in the “request” section when registering.
Fall League Schedule
Times and dates are subject to change, referring to the website regularly for the most up to date information
|Fall 2019 Dates||Fall 2019 Events|
|August 5th||Evaluation Night I|
|August 7th||Evaluation Night II|
|August 8th - 9th||Draft Nights|
|August 12th - 16th||Practices + Games|
|August 19th - 23rd||BYE WEEK (Court Resurfacing) - No Games, No Indoor Practices|
|August 26th - 30th||BYE WEEK (Court Resurfacing) - No Games, No Indoor Practices|
|September 2nd - 6th||Games Only, No Indoor Practices - Contact Coach for Possible Outdoor Practices|
|September 9th - 13th||Practices + Games|
|September 16th - 20th||Practices + Games|
|September 23rd - 27th||Practices + Games|
|September 29th - October 4th||Practices + Games|
|October 7th - 11th||Practices + Games|
|October 14th - 18th||End of Season Tournament|
Orange County’s Premier Girls Recreational League
Orange County’s Premier Boys/Co-Ed Recreational League