Spring League 2020
- Spring League will be combined Boys and Girls Divisions.
- All participants will receive a full uniform for games, and a participation medal at the end of the season.
- Trophies for 1st and 2nd place for each grade division!
- Tournament Champion and Runner Up trophies will also be awarded.
- Spring Season indoor practices at the Ladera Sports Center will be on Monday OR Wednesdays (choose 1) between 4pm and 8pm. (subject to possible change.)
- Indoor practices at the Ladera Sports Center are offered, but NOT guaranteed.
- Primary and/or additional practices may be held on outside courts at the coaches discretion.
- All rookie team requests must be requested during the registration process in the requests section.
- Requests are considered ONLY for Kindergarten through 1st grade. Please write all requests in the “request” section when registering.
Don’t delay in signing up for our biggest and best LRNJB Spring Season yet! First week of practices begin in March. Games begin late March. See schedule below for more details.
Spring League Schedule
|March 9th - 13th||Evaluation + Draft Week|
|March 16th - 20th||Practices + Games|
|March 23rd - 27th||Practices + Games|
|March 30th - April 3rd||Practices + Games|
|April 6th - 10th||Spring Break, No Practices or Games|
|April 13th - 17th||Practices + Games|
|April 20th - 24th||Practices + Games|
|April 27th - May 1st||Practices + Games|
|May 4th - 7th||Practices Only, No Games|
|May 11th - 15th||Practices + Games|
|May 18th - 22nd||End of Season Tournament|