Spring League Begins March 4th, 2019
- Spring League will be combined Boys and Girls Divisions.
- All participants will receive a full uniform for games, and a participation medal at the end of the season.
- Trophies for 1st and 2nd place for each grade division!
- Tournament Champion and Runner Up trophies will also be awarded.
- Spring Season indoor practices at the Ladera Sports Center will be on Monday OR Wednesdays (choose 1) between 4pm and 8pm. (subject to possible change.)
- Indoor practices at the Ladera Sports Center are offered, but NOT guaranteed.
- Primary and/or additional practices may be held on outside courts at the coaches discretion.
- All rookie team requests must be requested during the registration process in the requests section.
- Requests are considered ONLY for Kindergarten through 1st grade. Please write all requests in the “request” section when registering.
Don’t delay in signing up for our biggest and best LRNJB Spring Season yet! First week of practices begin in March. Games begin late March. See schedule below for more details.
Spring League Schedule
Spring Season 2019 – Rosters
|March 6||Wednesday||Evaluation Day|
|March 7||Thursday||Draft Night|
|April 15-19||Bye Week||Practices/ No Games|
|April 29||Monday||EOS Tournament|
|May 1||Wednesday||EOS Tournament|
|May 3||Friday||EOS Tournament|
Spring League Evaluations Schedule
|Wednesday, March 6th||Court #||Court #||Court #|
|3:00 PM||Kinder / 1st Grade - Last Name A-L||2nd / 3rd Grade - Last Name A-M||4th Grade - Last Name A-M|
|4:00 PM||Kinder / 1st Grade - Last Name M-Z||2nd / 3rd Grade - Last Name N-Z||4th Grade - Last Name N-Z|
|7:00 PM||7th / 8th Grade - Last Name A-L||5th / 6th Grade - Last Name A-M|
|8:00 PM||7th / 8th Grade - Last Name M-Z||5th / 6th Grade - Last Name N-Z|
Spring League Draft Night Schedule
|Thursday, March 7th||Team Nikos Office|
|5:00 PM||2nd / 3rd Grade|
|6:00 PM||4th Grade|
|7:00 PM||5th / 6th Grade|
|8:00 PM||7th / 8th Grade|
Spring League Practices Schedule
Spring league Game Schedule