COUNTDOWN TO SUMMER LEAGUE
Summer League Begins May 6th, 2019!
- Available in-house Academy 2.0 Skills and drills training. Register here
- Summer League will consist of All-Girls and All-Boys Divisions.
- All participants will receive a full uniform for games, and a participation medal at the end of the season.
- Trophies for 1st and 2nd place for each grade division!
- Tournament Champion and Runner Up trophies will also be awarded.
- Games will be held at the Air Conditioned and heated, Ladera Sports Center on Fridays
- Coaches choose the practice days and times after draft night and will notify their players/parents shortly afterwards.
- Indoor practices at the Ladera Sports Center are offered, but NOT guaranteed.
- Primary and/or additional practices may be held on outside courts at the coaches discretion.
- All boys and girls teams kindergarten through 2nd grade may make requests in the requests field in the registration system.
- Requests are considered ONLY for Kindergarten through 1st grade. Please write all requests in the “request” section when registering.
Don’t delay signing up to the biggest and best LRNJB Summer season yet! Space is limited, so register now!
Summer League Schedule
|May 6th||Evaluation Night|
|May 8th||Coaching Clinic|
|May 9th||Draft Night (Head Coaches Only)|
|May 10th||Draft Night (Head Coaches Only)|
|May 13th - 17th||Practice + Games|
|May 20th - 24th||Practice + Games|
|May 27th - 31st||Practice + Games|
|June 3rd - 7th||Practice + Games|
|June 10th - 14th||Practice + Games|
|June 17th - 21st||Practice + Games|
|June 24th - 28th||BYE WEEK, Practices but NO Games|
|July 1st - 5th||End of Season Tournament|