All Rules in the Official LRNJB Rules will be in force including the following:
- Only 1 Coach may stand to instruct his team (no Assistant may stand to instruct).
- Games will be 5 periods of 6 minutes (Kinder – 2nd grade) or 8 minutes (3rd – 8th grade) in length, running clock.
- Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade division games will have a 20 minute practice before the start of each game.
- All players MUST play at least 1 full period in the first half (periods 1 and 2) and 1 full period in the second half (periods 3 and 4) and rest for at least 1 full period prior to the start of the 5th period.
- Kindergarten through 4th grade divisions may not press until the final 2 minutes of the 5th period. 5th and 6th grade divisions may not press until the start of the 5th period. 7th and 8th grade divisions may press at any point during gameplay.
- Player Advantage Rule is NOT in play.
- Pass in Backcourt Rule is NOT in play.
- Ball Sizes are as follows:
- Boys – K-2nd (27.5), 3rd-6th (28.5), 7th-8th (29.5)
- Girls – K-6th (27.5), 7th-8th (28.5)