- Fall Season will have separate boys and girls divisions. *subject to enough players registered per division.
- All participants will receive a full uniform for games, and either a participation medal or trophy at the end of the season.
- Trophies for 1st and 2nd place for each grade division!
- Primary and/or additional practices may be held on outside courts at the coaches discretion.
- Requests are considered ONLY for Kindergarten through 1st grade. Please write all requests in the “request” section when registering.
Fall Season Schedule
|Evaluation / Draft Week||Aug 29th - Sep 2nd||Evaluations - Monday 8/29
Coaches check email for draft date
|Admin Week||Sep 5th - 9th||No Practices or Games|
|Week 1||Sep 12th -16th||Practices + Friday Games|
|Week 2||Sep 19th - 23rd||Practices ONLY - NO GAMES|
|Week 3||Sep 26th - 30th||Practices + Friday Games|
|Week 4||Oct 3rd - 7th||Practices + Friday Games|
|Week 5||Oct 10th - 14th||Practices + Friday Games|
|Week 6||Oct 17th - 21st||Practices + Friday Games|
|Week 7||Oct 24th - 28th||Practices + Thursday Games|
New to Recreational Basketball?
Click on the videos below to see what it’s all about!
Orange County’s Premier Girls Recreational League
Orange County’s Premier Boys/Co-Ed Recreational League