- Fall Season will be co-ed with both boys and girls divisions.
- All participants will receive a full uniform for games, and a participation medal at the end of the season.
- Trophies for 1st and 2nd place for each grade division!
- Tournament Champion and Runner Up trophies will also be awarded.
- Indoor practices at the Ladera Sports Center are offered, but NOT guaranteed.
- Primary and/or additional practices may be held on outside courts at the coaches discretion.
- Rookie Team requests must be specified at the time of registration under the “Requests” box, during registration.
- Requests are considered ONLY for Kindergarten through 1st grade. Please write all requests in the “request” section when registering.
New to Recreational Basketball?
Click on the videos below to see what it’s all about!
Fall Season Schedule
|Admin Week||Sep 12 - 16||No Practices or Games|
|Week 1||Sep 12 -16||Practices + Thursday / Friday Games|
|Week 2||Sep 19 - 23||Practices + Thursday / Friday Games|
|Week 3||Sep 26 - 30||Practices + Thursday / Friday Games|
|Week 4||Oct 3 - 7||Practices + Thursday / Friday Games|
|Week 5||Oct 10 - 14||Practices + Thursday / Friday Games|
|Week 6||Oct 17 - 21||Practices + Thursday / Friday Games|
|Week 7||Oct 24 - 28||Practices + Thursday / Friday Games|
Orange County’s Premier Girls Recreational League
Orange County’s Premier Boys/Co-Ed Recreational League