Fall Registration Closes August 25th, 2021! – Fall Season Begins on August 25th!
- Fall Season will be co-ed with both boys and girls divisions.
- All participants will receive a full uniform for games, and a participation medal at the end of the season.
- Trophies for 1st and 2nd place for each grade division!
- Tournament Champion and Runner Up trophies will also be awarded.
- Indoor practices at the Ladera Sports Center are offered, but NOT guaranteed.
- Primary and/or additional practices may be held on outside courts at the coaches discretion.
- Rookie Team requests must be specified at the time of registration under the “Requests” box, during registration.
- Requests are considered ONLY for Kindergarten through 1st grade. Please write all requests in the “request” section when registering.
Fall Season – Registration Closed
Parents, please watch so you know what to prepare for!
Fall Season Schedule
Times and dates are subject to change, referring to the website regularly for the most up to date information.
Fall Season 2021 games will be held on THURSDAYS only!
|Evaluations & Drafts||Aug 30th - Sept 3rd||Evaluations + Drafts|
|Admin Week||Sept 6th - 10th||Practices Only|
|Week 1||Sept 13th - 17th||Practices + Thursday Games|
|Week 2||Sept 20th - 24th||Practices + Thursday Games|
|Week 3||Sept 27th - Oct 1st||Practices + Thursday Games|
|Week 4||Oct 4th - 8th||Practices + Thursday Games|
|Week 5||Oct 11th - 15th||Practices + Thursday Games|
|Week 6||Oct 18th - 22nd||Practices + Thursday Games|
|Week 7||Oct 25th - 29th||Practices + Thursday Games|
Orange County’s Premier Girls Recreational League
Orange County’s Premier Boys/Co-Ed Recreational League