Fall Season Begins on August 10th!
- Fall League will be co-ed with both boys and girls divisions.
- All participants will receive a full uniform for games, and a participation medal at the end of the season.
- Trophies for 1st and 2nd place for each grade division!
- Tournament Champion and Runner Up trophies will also be awarded.
- Indoor practices at the Ladera Sports Center are offered, but NOT guaranteed.
- Primary and/or additional practices may be held on outside courts at the coaches discretion.
- Rookie Team requests must be specified at the time of registration under the “Requests” box, during registration.
- Requests are considered ONLY for Kindergarten through 1st grade. Please write all requests in the “request” section when registering.
Fall League Schedule
Times and dates are subject to change, referring to the website regularly for the most up to date information
|Fall 2020 Dates||Fall 2020 Events|
|August 12th - 14th||Draft Nights|
|August 17th - 21st||Practice + Games (Games start Friday the 21st)|
|August 24th - 28th||Practice + Games|
|August 31st - September 4th||Practice + Games|
|September 7th - 11th||No Practice - Just Games on Friday the 11th|
|September 14th - 18th||Practice + Games|
|September 21st - 25th||Practice + Games|
|September 28th - October 2nd||Practice + Games|
|October 5th||If needed - End of Season|
Orange County’s Premier Girls Recreational League
Orange County’s Premier Boys/Co-Ed Recreational League