We’re Taking Extra Measures to Keep Our Players Safe!
We know this is an unprecedented time, but we’re taking additional precautions to keep our players, staff, and their families safe.
Below are a few of the measures we’ve implemented:
Spring Season starts in March, 2022!
- Games will be held on Friday’s ONLY!
- Spring Season will be separate Boys and Girls Divisions. Boys and girls may be combined if the league deems it not possible to separate one or more divisions.
- All participants will receive a full uniform for games, and a participation medal at the end of the season.
- Trophies for 1st and 2nd place for each grade division!
- Spring Season indoor practices at the Ladera Sports Center will be on: Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday (only 1 of those days) between 4pm and 8pm. (subject to possible change)
- Indoor practices at the Ladera Sports Center are offered, but NOT guaranteed.
- Primary and/or additional practices may be held on outside courts at the coaches discretion.
- All rookie team requests must be requested during the registration process in the requests section.
- Requests are considered ONLY for Kindergarten through 1st grade. Please write all requests in the “request” section when registering.
Don’t delay in signing up for our biggest and best LRNJB Spring Season yet! First week of practices begin in March. Games begin late March. See schedule below for more details.
Spring Season Schedule
Spring Schedule Coming Soon!
Orange County’s Premier Girls Recreational League
Orange County’s Premier Boys/Co-Ed Recreational League