We’re Taking Extra Measures to Keep Our Players Safe!
We know this is an unprecedented time, but we’re taking additional precautions to keep our players, staff, and their families safe.
Below are a few of the measures we’ve implemented:
Spring League 2021
- Spring League will be combined Boys and Girls Divisions.
- All participants will receive a full uniform for games, and a participation medal at the end of the season.
- Trophies for 1st and 2nd place for each grade division!
- Spring Season indoor practices at the Ladera Sports Center will be on Monday OR Wednesdays (choose 1) between 4pm and 8pm. (subject to possible change.)
- Indoor practices at the Ladera Sports Center are offered, but NOT guaranteed.
- Primary and/or additional practices may be held on outside courts at the coaches discretion.
- All rookie team requests must be requested during the registration process in the requests section.
- Requests are considered ONLY for Kindergarten through 1st grade. Please write all requests in the “request” section when registering.
Don’t delay in signing up for our biggest and best LRNJB Spring Season yet! First week of practices begin in March. Games begin late March. See schedule below for more details.
- Games will be held on Fridays
- Includes NJB uniform
- Game Referee
- Player & Team Insurance
- Rules, instructions & sample practice plans available upon request or found in the Coaches Corner page
- Team Practices
- League Games
Spring League Schedule
|Evaluations & Drafts||March 22, 2021||Evaluations + Drafts|
|Week 1||March 29, 2021||Practices + Games|
|Week 2||April 5, 2021||Practices + Games - Spring Break Week|
|Week 3||April 12, 2021||Practices + Games|
|Week 4||April 19, 2021||Practices + Games|
|Week 5||April 26, 2021||Practices + Games|
|Week 6||May 3, 2021||Practices + Games|
Orange County’s Premier Girls Recreational League
Orange County’s Premier Boys/Co-Ed Recreational League