COUNTDOWN TO SUMMER LEAGUE
Summer Season Begins June 7th, 2021
- Available in-house Academy 2.0 Skills and drills training. Register here
- Summer Season will consist of CO-ED Divisions.
- All participants will receive a full uniform for games, and a participation medal at the end of the season.
- Trophies for 1st and 2nd place for each grade division!
- Tournament Champion and Runner Up trophies will also be awarded.
- Games will be held at the Air Conditioned and heated, Ladera Sports Center on Fridays
- Coaches choose the practice days and times after draft night and will notify their players/parents shortly afterwards.
- Indoor practices at the Ladera Sports Center are offered, but NOT guaranteed.
- Primary and/or additional practices may be held on outside courts at the coaches discretion.
- All boys and girls teams kindergarten through 2nd grade may make requests in the requests field in the registration system.
- Requests are considered ONLY for Kindergarten through 1st grade. Please write all requests in the “request” section when registering.
Don’t delay signing up to the biggest and best LRNJB Summer Season yet! Space is limited, so register now!
Parents, please watch so you know what to prepare for!
Summer Season Schedule
|Evaluations & Drafts||June 7th - 11th||Evaluations + Drafts|
|Week 1||June 14th - 18th||Practices Only|
|Week 2||June 21st - 25th||Practices + Friday Games|
|Week 3||June 28th - July 2nd||Practices + Friday Games|
|Week 4||July 5th - 9th||Practices + Friday Games|
|Week 5||July 12th - 16th||Practices + Friday Games|
|Week 6||July 19th - 23rd||Practice + Thursday Games|
|Week 7||July 26th - 30th||Practice + Friday Games|
Orange County’s Premier Girls Recreational League
Orange County’s Premier Boys/Co-Ed Recreational League